Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Days A Girl Has


There are days when I feel so ugly and insecure. Then I hate my self and I hate everyone.

There are days when I feel ugly but I'm too tired to care about what everyone else is thinking about me.

There are days when I feel like I'm not in my best but a nice person compliment me and he/she suddenly become the kindest person on earth in my eyes. Bless you and your family, nice person.

There are days when I feel ugly and I guess people think so too but f*ck them, I don't care.

There are days when I feel pretty and maybe people don't think the same, but f*ck them, I'm pretty.

There are days when I know I'm pretty but people don't realize that and I hate them.

There are days when I know I'm pretty but people don't realize but it's ok. It's their loss.

There are days when I feel pretty but when I get home I actually look hideous and then I just sit and wonder how long I've been looking like that and why life is so unfair.

There are days when I feel pretty and beautiful and all, and some people agree, and life is beautiful and I don't care about anything else.

***

This might seem like a shallow and ridiculous post. I don't even know if I can call it poetry. Please don't take this post very seriously, this "poetry" is partly a joke anyway.
But I think it potrays the reality of: how being/feeling pretty sometimes become the thing that matter the most in a girl's day.
Looks are not everything, of course. Beauty is not just about how you look.
But the feeling of being pretty or good-looking can change your perspective and mood for the rest of your day. And have you ever wonder how magical a compliment is? The genuine one, though. How a small, genuine compliment can make someone's day.

Screencapture from Potraits of Boston facebook page that I took months ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...