Thursday, January 10, 2013

Movie: Now Is Good (2012)

Heeeyyyaaaa'll! (it's supposed to be read: "hey you all", if some of you don't get it)
I have a day off today, and because I downloaded a movie yesterday, I have to watch it today. The movie is Now Is Good. I don't wanna do a proper review about it. I don't know why, I just don't have the mood to do reviews anymore. I've watch two interesting movies last year (read: december 2012), and now I still don't have the mood to talk about them here (it's too late anyways). They're 5 cm and Test Pack. I like them both though! And both are Indonesian movies!

Sooo, onto the movie I just watched.......

I wanna watch this movie because: 1) Dakota Fanning is in this movie (for those who don't know, I'm a fan of Fanning sisters), 2)The guy is cute (He's Jeremy Irvine, but before this movie, I haven't watch any of his act), 3)From the trailer, it seems interesting.


Turned out......the first half of the movie is kinda boring. But I get used to it after a while. I think the script is not really good, because some of the dialogues and stuff are kinda.....not impressive? I just didn't really enjoyed it. The first few scenes also very awkward. Haha.

I have to say I'm *kinda* dissapointed because there are some parts of the story is kinda weird. However, I still got carried away with the story, and then towards the end of the movie, I was crying like a baby. Applause for the amazing casts!! Especially Dakota Fanning, everytime I see her crying, I wanna cry too T^T (she also speaks with british accent here). And Paddy Considine, who played as Dakota's dad, is really good too.


And Jeremy Irvine! I don't know what to say about him. He's really sweet (and hot) here, but there are some things I don't like about his character too (kadang-kadang gak sopan ini anak -_-). But he's surely a hottie ;)

*.*

Soooo, it's not a perfect movie, but I love Dakota's and Jeremy's realationship here (eventhough it's kinda extreme in some parts :| *but it's romantic*) and it made me cried. Hehehe.

Weekend is around the corner but on monday I'll have two exams! Woot woot! -_-
Nevermind, people say 'don't have to worry about the future and just enjoy the present', right? :)
Buat yang lagi UAS juga, sukses yaaa!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...